SDN Judges regulations
The jury will judge based on the following criteria:
- Basic rhythm
- Rhythmical and musical interpretation
- Dance technique
- The use of the floor
- Presentation and expression
An adjudicator must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Qualified FDO dance teacher
- FDO/NADB qualified dance sport trainer
- Qualified IDTA Licentiate ballroom and/or latin-american
- Having a competition license with the NADB PD.
- Being on the list of adjudicators of the NADB and NADB PD.
- Foreign adjudicators must be qualified according WDSF rules and regulations